Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs (OIP) at Seton Hall University is a multipurpose center that creates, supports, and encourages international activities throughout the campus. Learn more about the Office of International Programs »
Summer/Fall 2020 Study Abroad Updates
- Effective immediately, all Seton Hall University Faculty-Led Summer 2020 trips are canceled due to the spread of the COVID-19 in a growing number of countries around the world.
- Seton Hall University highly suggests that all students interested in studying abroad for the Summer/Fall 2020 session to proceed with extreme precautions.
- CDC Travel recommendations by Country
Keep in touch with the OIP Team while we are working remotely:
- Email our office at OIP@shu.edu
- Set up a Microsoft Team meeting with one of our advisors. To initiate a Microsoft Team Virtual meeting, please email your availability and an advisor will set up a Teams meeting.
- Please keep in mind that as we are not in the office, telephone voicemail will not be monitored.
- Summer Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9-5, Fri: 9-12:30
Study Abroad Opportunities
Interested in studying abroad during your time at Seton Hall? Take advantage of the following opportunities.
Faculty Led Study Tours
A study tour is an academic course involving traditional classroom learning and experiential learning in an international setting. Check out our upcoming trips »
Seton Hall University offers exchange programs with universities in Germany, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and the United Kingdom. Learn more about these opportunities »
The Office of International Programs provides services for non-immigrant aliens that wish to attend Seton Hall University as students, researchers or scholars. The Office of International Programs assists students with F-1 and J-1 Visas. Learn more »
OIP maintains a list of resources for international students which include campus resources, government links, transportation, financial aid and more. View the list of resources »