Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs (OIP) at Seton Hall University is a multipurpose center that creates, supports, and encourages international activities throughout the campus. Learn more about the Office of International Programs »
Summer/Fall 2020 Study Abroad Updates
- Effective immediately, all Seton Hall University Faculty-Led Summer 2020 trips are canceled due to the spread of the COVID-19 in a growing number of countries around the world.
- Seton Hall University highly suggests that all students interested in studying abroad for the Summer/Fall 2020 session to proceed with extreme precautions.
Keep in touch with the OIP Team while we are working remotely:
- Email our office at OIP@shu.edu
- Set up a Microsoft Team meeting with one of our advisors. To initiate a Microsoft Team Virtual meeting, please email your availability and an advisor will set up a Teams meeting.
- Please keep in mind that as we are not in the office, telephone voicemail will not be monitored.
Study Abroad Opportunities
Interested in studying abroad during your time at Seton Hall? Take advantage of the following opportunities.
Faculty Led Study Tours
A study tour is an academic course involving traditional classroom learning and experiential learning in an international setting. Check out our upcoming trips »
Seton Hall University offers exchange programs with universities in Germany, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and the United Kingdom. Learn more about these opportunities »
The Office of International Programs provides services for non-immigrant aliens that wish to attend Seton Hall University as students, researchers or scholars. The Office of International Programs assists students with F-1 and J-1 Visas. Learn more »
OIP maintains a list of resources for international students which include campus resources, government links, transportation, financial aid and more. View the list of resources »