Pirates Esports Summer Camp
July 25-29: 9am – 5pm
The Seton Hall Esports Summer Camp is a co-ed camp for kids ages 9-14. The camp is filled with activities, a chance to meet new friends, and have fun while gaining valuable skills beyond gaming. Campers will participate in indoor activities that focus on decision making, non-toxic gaming, and teamwork as well as outdoor activities to promote screen-time breaks. Led by Seton Hall's championship winning esports teams, campers will learn new strategies, create a better gaming environment, and have fun.
Co-ed for ages 9-14
$600 per week
Lunch & Snacks
Bring your own lunch, lunch will not be provided. Additional beverages and snacks can also be purchased daily at on-campus dining facilities or vending machines.
- 8:45am Check-in
- 9:00am Indoor Gaming Activities: Gaming concepts, physical and mental endurance, wrist exercises, nutrition and hydration.
- 10:30am Outdoor Activities and Screen-Time Break
- 12pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Indoor Gaming Activities: non-toxic gaming, decision-making, communication, teamwork
- 3pm Outdoor Activities and Screen-Time Break
- 4:30pm Recap and Dismissal
If you have any questions, please send us an email at [email protected]