The Minor in Accounting is open to all business and nonbusiness majors. The curriculum consists of 18 credits of coursework - 12 credits of required courses and 6 credits of accounting electives.
Required Courses (12 credits)
- BACC 2103 Financial Accounting
- BACC 2104 Managerial Accounting
- BACC 3110 Intermediate Accounting I
- BACC 3111 Intermediate Accounting II
Electives (6 credits)
Choose two courses from the following:
- BACC 3115 Cost Accounting
- BACC 3116 Financial Statement Analysis
- BACC 3117 Federal Income Tax Accounting
- BACC 3119 Auditing
- BACC 4101 Enterprise-Wide Accounting Information Systems I
- BACC 4113 Advanced Accounting
Many of our full-time faculty have attended top Ph.D. programs and are in demand as lecturers, consultants and media experts. Stillman School faculty provide an academic experience characterized by high faculty-student engagement, often partnering with students on research and other projects.
Experience Seton Hall. Visit Us Today.
As one of the country's leading Catholic universities, Seton Hall has been developing students in mind, heart and spirit since 1856. Home to nearly 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students, Seton Hall is a place that nurtures compassionate leaders who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
Seton Hall offers all the advantages of a large research university - a national reputation; challenging academic programs; notable alumni; state-of-the-art facilities; renowned faculty; and extensive opportunities for internships, research and scholarship - with all the benefits of a small, supportive and nurturing environment.
The best way to truly experience Seton Hall is to visit us in person.