Skilled public relations professions are in great demand within organizations, especially given the visibility and scrutiny that organizations and leaders must navigate in this fast-paced environment. This certificates offers students the opportunity to study advanced concepts, theories, and methods related to the public relations field.
To be considered for admission, applicants are required to submit the following materials:
- Electronic application and application fee
- Resume/Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (up to 550 words, about 2 pages) - please review our tips and suggestions
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended - including pre- and post-baccalaureate coursework
- GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores (waivers available for qualified applicants)
- Letters of recommendation (2)
International applicants are welcome. Please review additional details for supplemental requirements.
The faculty in our internationally recognized research and teaching programs are committed to guiding students to success. Seton Hall is a Catholic University where great thinkers do more than think. They teach.
A dynamic community comprised of scholars, theorists, critics, and professionals, Graduate Studies within the College of Human Development, Culture and Media provides students with dynamic and immersive learning experiences blending theory and practical components that permit students to recognize, test, and translate course material into academic, professional, and workplace settings. The College is nationally accredited by APA and CAEP.