Graduate Open House
Saturday, February 24, 2024
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, New Jersey
Attend Seton Hall’s Graduate Open House
Whether your plan is to study on campus or online, full- or part-time, you'll find just what you're looking for at Seton Hall. We offer graduate and certificate programs in the high-demand fields of business, communication, international relations, education, counseling, healthcare administration, occupational therapy, law, nursing, data science, social work, nonprofit management and more.
Register Today for Seton Hall's Graduate Open House - 2/24/24
Loading Grad Open House Spring 2024 ...
Explore Your Potential - Open House Highlights
- Discuss graduate program admission requirements and scholarship opportunities with admission directors
- Engage with critical support services, such as Career Services, University Libraries and Financial Aid, while also learning about exciting opportunities for on-campus engagement as a graduate student
- Discover how graduate students can network and be engaged on all of our campuses
Need More Reasons to Attend? Seton Hall Offers:
- Generous University-funded graduate scholarships
- Night and weekend meeting times
- Online and on-campus courses
- Customized programs for busy working professionals
- Full- and part-time accredited programs
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Close proximity to New York City
An application fee waiver will be issued to those who attend the Graduate Open House and subsequently apply to a program. Please note that the fee waiver does not apply to previously submitted applications or Centralized Application Service (CAS) applications.