Students wishing to minor in Public Relations must complete 21 credits in the discipline, including 15 credits of required courses and 6 additional credits in adviser-approved electives.
- COMM 1421 Writing for the Media (3 credits)
- COMM 2640 Organizational Communication
- COPR 2998 ST: Managing Reputation Crisis (3 credits)
- COPR 2512 Public Relations I: Intro to PR (3 credits)
- COPR 2515 Integrated Communication (3 credits)
- COPR 3522 Public Relations II: Strategic Planning and Client Relations (3 credits)
Two additional elective COAR courses (6 credits) as approved by the area's adviser.
Full course descriptions are available from the Undergraduate Catalogue.
Visit Us. Reserve a Tour
As one of the country's leading Catholic universities, Seton Hall has been developing students in mind, heart and spirit since 1856. Home to nearly 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students, Seton Hall is a place that nurtures compassionate leaders who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
Seton Hall offers all the advantages of a large research university -a national reputation; challenging academic programs; notable alumni; state-of-the-art facilities; renowned faculty and extensive opportunities for internships, research and scholarship -with all the benefits of a small, supportive and nurturing environment.
The best way to truly experience Seton Hall is to visit us in person.