Art History Minor
Students wishing to minor in Art History must complete 18 credits in the discipline, including A 3 credit required course and 15 credits of Art History Electives.
- ARTH 1101 Art of the Western World (3 credits)
Art History Electives (15 credits)
- ARTH2109/AFAM 2529 African American Art (3 credits)
- ARTH 2124 History of Graphic Design (3 credits)
- ARTH 2126/ASIA 2126 The Arts of China and Japan (3 credits)
- ARTH 3101/CORE 3101 The Art of St. Peter's (3 credits)
- ARTH 3132/CORE 2132/CAST 3132 The Art and Experience of Pilgrimage (3 credits)
- ARTH 3140 History of Photography (3 credits)
- ARTH 3141-44 Special Topics in Art History (3 credits)
- ARTH 3193-94 Art History Internship (3 credits)
- ARTH 3201/WMST 3201, Gender and the Art (3 credits)
The faculty in our internationally recognized research and teaching programs are committed to guiding students to success. Seton Hall is a Catholic University where great thinkers do more than think. They teach.
Experience Seton Hall. Visit Us Today.
As one of the country's leading Catholic universities, Seton Hall has been developing students in mind, heart and spirit since 1856. Home to nearly 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students, Seton Hall is a place that nurtures compassionate leaders who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
Seton Hall offers all the advantages of a large research university -a national reputation;challenging academic programs;notable alumni;state-of-the-art facilities;renowned faculty;and extensive opportunities for internships, research and scholarship -with all the benefits of a small, supportive and nurturing environment.
The best way to truly experience Seton Hall is to visit us in person.