Back to top
- CIEHS supports a critically reflective and engaging environment for students, faculty, clinical partners and other stakeholders to acquire and develop knowledge and familiarity with cross-disciplinary skills, behaviors and perspectives.
- Using structured immersion, CIEHS promotes a culture of professional discourse and reflection essential to attain a cohesive, collaborative patient-centered plan of care.
- CIEHS' vision is to develop skills in our students, faculty and clinical partners that augment individual professional growth and lifelong learning through a continuum of experiences that will define the future of interprofessional teamwork and promote SHMS and CIEHS as a leader in evidenced-based interprofessional education.
- Provide students and faculty with transformative interprofessional learning experiences that support the development of critical thinking skills needed for patient-centered, evidenced-based practice.
- Foster an interprofessional dialogue surrounding contemporary issues in IPP and IPE.
- Contribute to the scholarly development of and dissemination of knowledge regarding IPP and IPE (interprofessional practice and interprofessional education) at appropriate local, regional, national and international conferences.Cultivate the professional growth and development of faculty (academic, affiliate and clinical), graduate students, fellows, alumni and affiliated healthcare professionals of the School of Health and Medical Sciences at Seton Hall University.