- You must be an accepted degree seeking student at Seton Hall in an eligible program.
- To ensure enrollment in sufficient hours for the various financial aid programs, please refer to the Program Eligibility Charts.
- You may not receive aid in excess of your cost of attendance.
- You must not be in default on any federal educational loan or owe repayment on a federal grant at this or any other institution.
- You must provide all information requested for the completion of your file.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen, (e.g. resident alien). Eligible non-citizens include I-151, I- 551 and I-688 cardholders as well as some I-94 classifications.
- You must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- A male applicant must be registered with Selective Service, if applicable. Male citizens of the U.S. and male immigrant aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for Federal financial aid.
- You must maintain Seton Hall's Standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress.
January 1, 2009