About the University Mailroom
The Seton Hall University Mailroom, located in Mooney Hall room B-13, processes the University's outgoing, incoming and inter-office mail. Our goal is to support the University's overall mission, by providing the highest quality of mail service.
- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The Mailroom is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Packages that are not picked up by 4 p.m. on Friday will be inaccessible until Monday at 10 a.m.
Our standard services include:
- USPS and UPS shipping options
- Same day processing of all outgoing mail (Picked up by USPS and UPS at 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday)
- Pickup and delivery of incoming and outgoing mail for all departments, faculty, staff, students and the priest community
Our Administrative Services include:
- Mail service consultation on postal regulations, rates and mail piece design
Contact Us/Feed Back
Our goal is to seek continuous improvements to our overall service. The more we know about your needs and concerns, the better we can serve you.
Like us on Facebook for up to date news and information: facebook.com/SHUMailroom
For more information, please call: