G. K. Chesterton Institute for Faith and Culture
The Institute's work consists of conferences, lecture series, research and writing. It is responsible for the publication of The Chesterton Review, a widely respected journal. In addition, the Institute promotes Chestertonian thinking through television, radio, the press and the stage. This commitment is not narrow or exclusive. Read more »
As the G. K. Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture celebrates its 48th year, we are working to prepare a special program to celebrate our 50th anniversary in 2024. We invite you to view a presentation of the Institute's history.Chesterton Institute in the Media »
"G. K. Chesterton’s 'The Surprise,' comes to the 2022 Rimini Meeting” – June 13, 2022
The G.K. Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture and the Rimini Meeting delivered an online conversation about Liberi Tutti!, a new play based on G.K. Chesterton's "The Surprise". Speakers included Otello Cenci, director of the Preforming Arts Division, Rimini Meeting, and Dermot Quinn, D.Phil., professor of history at Seton Hall University and editor of The Chesterton Review.
To view the video recordings of previous presentations, please click here.
News and Announcements
The Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture will soon announce its 2022-23 program.
In the meantime, we invite you to learn more about our recent events and announcements by visiting the links below:
- New Publication: The Chesterton Review, vol. 48, No. 1 & 2, Spring Summer 2022
- Liberi Tutti!—a new play based on Chesterton’s "The Surprise" at the 2022 Rimini Meeting
- Follow the Science with G. K. Chesterton and Fr. Stanley L. Jaki
- A Life in Literature Series: A Dramatic Reading of The Devil’s Advocate
- Chesterton Upside Down—the Australian Experience
- Collecting Chesterton: A Conversation with a Connoisseur