Out of concern for the health and safety of our students, community members and visitors, this event has been cancelled. Videos of each session will be made available and sent out to all admitted students within coming days.
Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 9 a.m.
Pirate Preview is an exclusive event
specially designed for our accepted students.
At this event, you will:
- Have the opportunity to attend a session focused on your academic interest
- Walk around our park-like campus guided by a student ambassador
- Learn about the next steps of enrolling
- Speak to representatives of organizations and clubs who can answer your questions and provide you with information about student life and campus activities
- Ask questions about admissions, financial aid, and housing
- Meet current pirates, future classmates, and faculty
- Have the opportunity to submit your deposit to officially become a Class of 2024 Pirate!
Can't make it to Pirate Preview?
Attend our Open House or register for a campus tour. Tours run Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and on Saturdays at 10 a.m., Noon and 2 p.m.
If the University is closed due to inclement weather, this event will be canceled. Check the main University website for updates at www.shu.edu.
Disability Support Services
While on-campus, if you need special assistance please reach out to the Office of Disability Support Services at (973) 313-6003.