Located at the Stillman School of Business on the 5th floor of Jubilee Hall, the Center for Securities Trading and Business Analytics, provides students a convenient gathering and study area for finance coursework. The room includes access to the latest financial market data and analytical charting systems in a similar physical environment to a live brokerage or hedge fund trading room.
Each workstation has dual-flat panel screens and a suite of advanced software programs. Ticker displays provide quotes and news from multiple global indices and select large corporations, giving the room the feeling of an authentic "Wall Street Trading Room."
Just a few of the room's features include:
- Portfolio manager desktop applications from Telemet/Orion and Bloomberg.
- Broadcast displays for world news
- Research databases through Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS)
- Fish-bowl glass walls as are commonly found professionally
- Student assistants manage and maintain the daily operation of the room
- Both Investment Club and Finance Club meet regularly and hold events