Nursing Public Lab
The Nursing Public Lab is located in Schwartz Hall on the 2nd floor in Room 205. There are 20 desktop computers, 1 scanner, and 1 networked black and white printer.
In order to use the public labs, you must be a student or employee of Seton Hall University, alumni with alumni ID card, or a guest with an active guest account.
Reserve this Lab
This lab can be reserved by faculty for class time. To reserve the Nursing Public Lab, click on the Public Lab Reservation Policy. Once you have read the policy, please e-mail PCPublicLabs@shu.edu with the following information:
- Name of public lab that you are requesting
- Name of the event or class
- Date and time that is requested
- Instructor's name
- Special software requirements
- Number of attendees
- Will guest accounts need to be created for any attendees to access desktops?
- If yes, please provide the names and phone numbers of such person(s) within 5 days of the scheduled start date so that guest accounts can be created prior to your event.
- Any other pertinent information