Whether you are hoping to land an awesome job or build skills to support your academic success the unique experiences you gain in the LinkedIn Learning Champion Program will set you up to always be learning and will set you apart from the competition in the job market
As a learning champion you will support your peers in leveling their skills, so they can confidently tackle all challenges faced during their time in higher education and get them career ready.
In addition, you will get an inside look into LinkedIn Learning and LinkedIn. You will receive advanced training, resources and support from LinkedIn
Applications are due September 30, 2019. Apply now
What will you do?
- Engage in a series of experiential learning projects to develop skills
- Learn about LinkedIn Leanring and LinkedIn
- Build relationships & community across your campus
What skills will you gain?
- Public Speaking
- Team Building
- Creative Design
- Marketing and User Research
- Content & Social Marketing
- Project Management
What can you expect?
- Program Certificate upon complition
- Build a portfolio of projects to showcase employers
- Support from LinkedIn to build skills
- Networking opportunities
- Mentoring from Seniors in the program
- Invites to LinkedIn events
- Recommendations based on success in the program
- Awards of Excellence
LinkedIn’s vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. LinkedIn’s mission is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. LinkedIn’s acquisition of Lynda.com in 2015 places LinkedIn in the unique position to prepare students for success, modernize the classroom, and ensure faculty and staff continue to professionally develop. The combination of quality, expert-led content from Lynda.com, and the data driven insights from LinkedIn’s massive professional network have allowed the creation of a comprehensive learning solution that can help students prepare for academic and career success.
Categories: Science and Technology