The new Guest WiFi network, SHU-Guest, designed for all visitors to campus, provides campus-wide wireless internet service.
Department of Information Technology staff has completed the five-month project by upgrading all networking hardware on the South Orange campus. The new network will not require a password. Users can connect by providing their cell phone number and entering the code received via text message.
Students, faculty, and staff should continue to use the "campus" network.
- On the login screen enter your Mobile phone number and select "Continue".
- A text/SMS message will be sent to that number with an authentication code.
- Enter this code onto login screen, accept the terms of the Appropriate Use Policy and select "Sign In"
- A confirmation screen may appear. Access to the network is granted for 24 hours.
- Repeat process as necessary for additional devices.
Please note: "SHU-Guest" network is available in all South Orange campus location buildings except for residence halls.
(Not available in: Boland Hall, Aquinas Hall, Xavier Hall, Serra Hall, Neumann Hall, Turrell Manor or Cabrini Hall)
Categories: Science and Technology