During the winter break, Seton Hall is upgrading to the Blackboard Learn Ultra Experience. The new Ultra Experience is completely redesigned with simplified, intuitive workflows; a modern look and feel; and an improved mobile experience.
What does this mean for me?
- Your courses will not change. They will look and operate exactly as they do now.
- You will see the new navigation as soon as you log into Blackboard.
How will this enhance your efficiency and experience?
- Modern, intuitive user experience. Simple, intuitive, engaging user experience.
- Works well on mobile devices. This navigation is designed to work well regardless of which device you’re using.
- Aggregates important information. All your course and organization information – like calendar, messages and grades – is now consolidated into one global view, minimizing the time spent navigating into each individual course.
- Only one click away. See something that needs your attention? Just click on it and you will be taken directly there, minimizing clicks and saving time.
Where can I find more information?
More information is available in the Blackboard Ultra Navigation how-to article.
If you have any questions about the Blackboard Ultra update, please contact your instructional designer.
Categories: Science and Technology