Blackboard Voice Tools
What is Blackboard Voice Tools?
Using Blackboard Voice tools, instructors can now create a more engaging and effective learning environment with the addition of a voice authoring component, that utilizes vocal instruction, collaboration, personalized coaching, and assessment. Easy-to-use podcasting allows instructors to create lectures, notes, and PowerPoints while voice recordings provide quick feedback to students.
What are some education advantages to using Blackboard Voice Tools?
- Voice discussion boards enable students to more thoroughly discuss meaning and content.
- BB Voice Tools go beyond the traditional language laboratory environment.
- The voice authoring options support traditional communicative styles of language learning.
- Gives students multiple methods of speaking, writing, and listening to foreign languages.
Features Blackboard Voice Tools Offers
- Threaded voice boards.
- Voice-enabled e-mail.
- Embedded voice within course pages.
- Live group discussions and debates.
- WILL Increase the interaction and student engagement level of any online course.
Benefits of Blackboard Voice Tools Include:
- Helps build engaging and reusable course content that makes the learning experience more interesting and stimulating.
- Allows the instructor to verbally explain ideas, post assignments, or describe important ideas that will be discussed in lessons.
- Facilitates language study by verbally teaching pronunciation, rhythm, stress, and emphasis, while students can simultaneously speak and read a new language.
- Adds listening exercises and voice messages into any LMS course page, which reduces barriers of adoption and minimizes learning curves.