Pre-College Summer Courses
- Complete college-level coursework at more than 50% off the regular tuition
- Earn credits while sharing the classroom with current Seton Hall undergraduates and faculty members
- Enhance your college application
- Begin to network with college students, professors, and administrators
College Credit Sources
High school students who will be entering their junior or senior year have the opportunity this summer to earn college credit by taking academically rigorous, college level course-work at a fraction of the cost.
2020 Summer Pre-College Courses:
- PSYC 1101 - CSA Intro to Psychology
- ECON 1402 - CSA Principles of Economics I (Microeconomics)
All courses that have been designated for the program will run from July 6 - August 6, 2020.
The tuition rate for 2019 Pre-College courses is $1,550 per three-credit course plus a $53 summer registration fee. That is more than 50% off the regular tuition rate. For more information regarding the Pre-College Program, check out our FAQ's page.
*Tuition changes for the upcoming year begin with summer and will be updated shortly.
Giant Leap Summer Science Program
High school students have an opportunity to gain basic and advanced hands-on experience to prepare for the world of science research. Discover your potential in Astronomy, Mechanics, Electronics and Robotics. Work alongside Seton Hall's top research faculty.