A student is eligible to participate in Seton Hall University’s SSS program if the student meets all of the following requirements:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Is enrolled at Seton Hall University or accepted for enrollment in the next academic term
- Must meet income criteria as established by the U.S. Dept. of Education
- Has a need for academic support, as determined by SSS, to successfully pursue a postsecondary educational program.
Additionally, student participants must:
- Be first-generation college students (neither parent/guardian holds a bachelor’s degree or higher); and
- From a low-income household; or
- An individual with disabilities.