2018 - 2019 Student Government Elections Information
The general election will be held on April 1st - April 2nd 2019.
How to run:
Attend one information session (required) Interest Sessions
- Friday, January 18th: 2:30-3:30 p.m. Faculty Lounge
- Tuesday, January 22nd: 5:00-6:00 p.m. Boland 147
- Monday, January 28th: 6:00-7:00 p.m. Chancellor's Suite
- Monday, February 4th: 5:00-6:00 p.m. Aquinas 248
- Thursday, February 7th: 2:30-3:30 p.m. Faculty Lounge
- Tuesday, February 12th: 6:00-7:00 p.m. Faculty Lounge
Please note applications are due Wednesday, February 13th at noon. Application link will be provided at info session.
- 7 Arts and Sciences Senate Seats
- 3 Business Senate Seats
- 2 Diplomacy Senate Seats
- 2 Education Senate Seats
- 2 Nursing Senate Seats
- 1 Military Science Senate Seat
- 7 At-Large Senate Seats
- 2 Communications and the Arts Senate Seats
- 1 Theology Senate Seat
- Executive Board:
- Vice President
Why get involved?
Gain valuable leadership experience. Represent the student voice on active campus initiatives.
Meet new people and build your campus network.
Get valuable face time with campus administrators.
Have a platform to create effective change on campus.
No experience necessary. Must have a 2.5 GPA, be a full time student, in good standing with the University and have a desire to work hard to represent your constituency.
Visit www.shu.edu/sga for more details.
Follow @SetonHallSGA to stay up to date with Student Government.
Email Darby DeBonis, Elections Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions