Members of the University community can request messages to be posted to the electronic display board outside the Bishop Dougherty University Center. The service is free of charge to student organizations and departments.
- Will last no longer than 5 days.
- Will contain no more than 3 frames (screens) worth of information (Editing rights are granted to display board administrator).
- Will not have any message incongruent with the Catholic mission/education of the university.
- Will last 5 seconds for one frame displays; 3.5 seconds each for multiple-frame requests (or a duration of time most legible to accommodate all requests).
- Will be displayed according to your indicated dates, provided they meet the aforementioned. If no beginning and end dates are indicated, the default duration will begin on the day it is requested and end on the day of the advertised event or on the 5th day after posting.
Please note: The message can only contain 5 lines, with 20 characters per line.
- These are limited to 9-10 messages or 1 minute of display time per rotation per day (generally speaking, there are 50-55 seconds of time available. This leaves room for roughly 9-10 messages a day).
- Postings are subject to removal without warning for extenuating circumstances, as deemed necessary by the display board administrator.
- The display board is usually updated on Fridays.