Applying to Graduate
All undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students are required to file an online Application for Degree with the Office of the Registrar according to the following deadlines:
|Expected Degree Date:||Filing Period for Application Degree:|
|Summer (August)||September 15 – June 10|
|Fall (December)||February 1 – October 1|
|Spring (May)||September 15 – February 1|
Students must submit a separate application for each expected degree. Students should consult their degree audit as a guide to course selection and to assure that they meet degree requirements.
Online Application Instructions:
- Login to PirateNet.
- Select Banner Self-Service.
- Select the Student Tab.
- Select Student Records.
- Select Apply to Graduate.
- Select the most recent term listed.
- Select the degree you are completing.
- Select your graduation date.
- Select the name you want on your diploma. You can add/delete a middle name or suffix.*
- Select an address to which your diploma will be mailed - or - elect the option to have it held for pick up in the Office of the Registrar.**
- Review information for accuracy.
- Press Submit Request.
- To view a summary of the information that was entered when the Application for Degree was submitted, select View Application for Degree.
*Changes in first or last name must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar on a Change of Personal Data form with accompanying documentation.
**It is the student's responsibility to inform the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any changes to the address or delivery method after the application is submitted.
November 27, 2018