Thomas Massarelli, Ph.D.
Department Co-Chair, Professional Psychology & Family Therapy; Director, School Psychology Program Faculty Associate
Dept of Professional Psychology and Family Therapy
Dr. Massarelli is a practicing school psychologist working with emotionally challenged and neurologically impaired adolescents at the Middlesex County Vocational-Technical Schools. He has been director of the School Community Psychology Program at Seton Hall University for the past eleven years. Dr. Massarelli's interests include child and adolescent psychopathology, assessment and intervention, and behavioral/learning disabilities.
- Ph.D., Seton Hall University
- Ed.S., Seton Hall University
- M.A., Seton Hall University
- "You've Got Hate Mail", Seton Hall Magazine, February 2009
- NASP Certificate of Appreciation and Recognition for Professional Activity, Leadership, and Dedication in Promoting Government and Professional Relations and Children's Rights