Stephen Kass is a speaker, educator and specialist in Catholic adult faith formation and catechesis.
Professor Kass has led and participated in numerous retreats, parish missions, conferences and workshops across the country. He worked as a program coordinator at Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology and teaches Sports and Spirituality and Saints Alive! for the Department of Catholic Studies. Prof. Kass has edited and written numerous articles for various Catholic publications and has been featured on several different national Catholic radio programs. He is also a veteran and served as an officer in the U.S. Navy for 14 years where he completed several overseas deployments that included a joint tour with an airborne USMC Special Operations team. Prof. Kass is an Executive Vice President with 5, a national energy consulting and advisory firm based in Dallas, TX.
- M.A., Systematic Theology, Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology, Seton Hall University
- M.N.E., Nuclear Engineering, N.C. State University
- B.A., Geology, University of Rochester
- "Embracing Francis' Humble Lifestyle," The Anthonian, Fall 2009
- "Covenantal and Vocational Aspects of Marriage," Family Reflections, Seton Hall University, December 2009
- "Woman, Behold Thy Son; Behold Thy Mother," Through Her Intercession, Seton Hall University, May 2012
- Co-Director for 10-day seminary pilgrimage to Ars, Lourdes, Lisieux and Paris, France
- "Lay Leadership in the Church" – Leadership Conference Immaculate Conception Church, Secaucus, NJ
- "Beholding the Face of God in the Mirror"– St Matthew's Parish, Charlotte, NC
- "The Married Spirituality of Mary and Joseph" – Seton Hall University
- "Evangelization and the Role for Servant Leadership in the Marketplace" – Diaconate Convocation, CT
- "The Infancy Narratives of Matthew and Luke" – St. Luke's Ho-Ho-Kus
- "Mass Confusion – Understanding the New Version of the Roman Missal"
- "Read and Heed the Creed" – Diocese of Paterson Catechetical Conference
- "The Seven Last Words of Christ" – Parish Mission, St. Joseph's Parish, Lincoln Park NJ
- Pope John Paul II Award for Academic Excellence, Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology, Seton Hall University