I have been teaching in the Department of Classical Studies since 2007 and in the University Core Curriculum since 2008. My academic interests include Greek and Roman humor, particularly parody, myth, and reception of the Classics.
- Ph.D., Fordham University, 2010
- B.A., Boston University, 1992
- "Preserving the Past: Commodification and the Classics in Willa Cather's The Professor's House"
The Willa Cather Newsletter & Review, 51(1), 15- 20, May 2007
- 2008 Hinkle Travel Grant, Ernest Hemingway Society
- 2007 Travel Grant, St. Lawrence University for attendance at International Willa Cather Conference
- 2005 New York Classics Club Scholarship for the American Academy in Rome Summer School
- 2004 Oscar Broneer Travel Grant, American School of Classical Studies in Athens
- 2003-2004 Philip Lockhart Fellow, American School of Classical Studies in Athens
- 2002-2003 Fordham University Teaching Fellow of the Year
- 2001-2002 Fordham University Teaching Fellow of the Year