Hired in 2007, Michael Reuter served as the director of the Gerald P. Buccino ’63 Center for Leadership Development until his retirement in 2020. This unique program develops business students’ competencies in leadership. Prior to joining the Stillman faculty, Professor Reuter was an executive coach and mentor and implemented many successful organizational change management initiatives in major corporations. He writes a weekly blog, Three Minute Leadership, for a broad spectrum of business leaders, students and people he coaches and mentors, which addresses various topics on the subject of leadership. Professor Reuter is a thought leadership writer for American Entrepreneurship Today® and a keynote speaker on leadership at various events. Professor Reuter is a member of the Board of Directors of the United States Hispanic Advocacy Association (USHAA), and serves as the Board’s Ambassador for Leadership. He is also the Chairman of the Board of Directors for WitnessHOPE, Executive Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Raise Hope Foundation and a member of the Martin Luther King, Jr., Institutional Advisory Board. He is President of Michael M. Reuter and Associates, LLC, a leadership consulting firm.
- M.B.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University
- "Ideas and Trends Initiative: Enabling Leaders to Identify and Understand the Impact of Emerging Ideas and Trends."
Presented at the EDUCAUSE Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference, Baltimore, MD. January 2010.
- Recognized as the 2011 Experiential Educator of the Year by the Seton Hall University Career Center
- Inducted on May 2, 2011 into Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity as an Honorary Faculty Brother because of his unparalleled contributions and dedication to the study of leadership and business
- Recognized as 2009 - 2010 Teacher of the Year by the Stillman School of Business and Alpha Kappa Psi, professional business fraternity