Linda D'Antonio M.S.N., R.N. is a Faculty Associate who is considered to be a great clinician. Linda holds numerous professional certifications and is currently licensed, in New Jersey, as a Registered Nurse as well as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
Linda considers herself to be a firm but fair hands-on leader and motivator. Linda's areas of expertise include: critical care nursing as well as transplant nursing.
- D.N.P., Seton Hall University
- M.S.N., Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
- B.S.N., Seton Hall University
- "Does the mind map learning strategy facilitate information retrieval and critical thinking in medical students?" BMC Medical Education, 10(61), 1- 10, September 2010
- Member of the Clinical Nurse Leader Association, 2013.
- Recipient of Beacon Award from American Association of Critical Care Nurses for Nursing Excellence in intensive care unit, Overlook Hospital, 2005.
- Level 3 R.N. Pact Program, clinical ladder, Overlook Hospital, 2005.
- Member of the American Critical Care Association, 1980- Association #:187511.