Diane has been a case manager in community health for 19 years. Recently hired as a member of the full time faculty, she has taught as an adjunct clinical professor at Seton Hall in both the undergraduate and graduate CNL programs. Diane has worked in many fields of nursing including medical surgical, psychiatric, community health/home care, head trauma, dialysis and she currently holds certification as a school nurse/health educator. Diane wishes to pursue her PhD in nursing at Seton Hall in the near future.
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Health Education, School Nurse Certification (2013), Kean University, Union New Jersey.
- Bachelors of Nursing (May 2008), Kean University, Union New Jersey
- Registered Nurse (1996), Muhlenberg School of Nursing, Plainfield New Jersey
- Licensed practical Nurse (1985), Union County College, Cranford New Jersey
- Clinical performance award Union County College Nursing Program 1985.
- Spirit of Nursing award Bachelor's program 2008 Kean University.
- Masters of Science Nursing award April 2013 Kean University.
- Distinguished Service Award Kean University 2013.
- Phi Kappa Phi honors society member 2005-2015
- Lambda Alpha Sigma honors society 2006-2015
- Sigma Theta Tau National Nurse's Honor society 2007-2015
- Alpha Pi Chapter of Alpha Epsilon Lambda, National Honor Society of Graduate and Professional Students.
- Recipient Nursing Ratta Scholarship 2010-2013 Kean University.
- Guest speaker Muhlenberg School of Nursing Commencement 2012.
- Employee of the Quarter April 2012 Holy Redeemer Health Care Agency.
- Presentation Kean Nursing Research Symposium May 13, 2013, "Medication Reconciliation in the Medicare Population."
- Presentation Kean Nursing Research Symposium May 13, 2013 , "The Hidden Danger of Energy Drinks."