Allan Wright is Adjunct Professor in both the School of Theology and the Department of Catholic Studies at Seton Hall University. A specialist in Catholic theology, Professor Wright teaches the courses, Spirituality of Sports: A Catholic Perspective and The Parables of Jesus: Models of Evangelization. He is also the Academic Dean of Evangelization for the Diocese of Paterson, NJ located in Madison, NJ at St. Paul Inside the Walls-The Catholic Center for Evangelization at Bayley-Ellerd.
Professor Wright has authored seven books, three of which have been translated into Brazilian Portuguese, Italian and Polish. He is currently working on Contemplating the Questions of Jesus (Ave Maria Press), which examines twenty-five questions of Jesus as found in the Gospels, and Marriage Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Company), which offers 365 daily reflections on marriage.
In addition to having his work published by Franciscan Media, Catholic Book Publishing Company and Ave Maria Press, Professor Wright has reviewed close to 50 books for the Catholic News Service. He has also been a commentator for Fox News and hosts the weekly program, Jesus the Evangelist , on Radio Maria Relevant Radio.
- M.A., Theology, Seton Hall University
- B.A., Religious Studies, Seton Hall University
- Forthcoming 2016: Contemplating the Questions of Jesus (Ave Maria Press)
- Forthcoming 2016: Marriage Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Company)
- Daily Companion for Young Catholics
Totowa, NJ: Catholic Book Publishing Company, 2014
- Jesus the Evangelist: A Gospel Guide to the New Evangelization
Cincinnati, Ohio: Franciscan Media, 2013
- The Bible's Best Love Stories
Cincinnati, Ohio: St. Anthony Messenger Press, 2012
- Jesus in the House: Gospel Reflections on Christ Presence in the Home
Cincinnati, Ohio: St. Anthony Messenger Press, 2007
- Silent Witnesses in the Gospels
Ann Arbor, Michigan: Servant Publications, 2001
Selected Board/Consultancy Assignment
- Commission for Interreligious Affairs, Archdiocese of Newark, 1994-Present
- Seton Hall University "Many Are One" Alumni Award, 2015
- First place award in Family Life by Catholic Press Association for Jesus in the House, 2008