How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Seton Hall University's Pre Medical Pre Dental Plus Program (PMPDPP) . Acceptance into our program is contingent on the scholar and their family meeting the income guidelines set forth by the state of New Jersey (please see below). In addition to the state income guidelines, prospective scholars must have earned a High School minimum GPA of a 3.5. In order to apply, please see steps below:
- Apply to Seton Hall University
- Indicate your interest in the Pre Medical Pre Dental Plus Program (PMPDPP) on your Seton Hall application or the Common Application.
- Complete the EOF Interest Form
- Complete the FAFSA
- Review Eligibility Requirements
- Email a copy of your Family's tax documents from the past two years to PMPDPP@shu.edu. Please be sure to black out all social security numbers.
Space in our program is limited, therefore, priority will be given to scholars who apply and interview by March 1.