- Award notifications are mailed to first time Seton Hall students after
- E-mail award notifications are sent to continuing students.
- Initial awards may be amended due to factors such as contingent
admission status, less than full time enrollment, lack of academic
progress, changes needed due to verification, incomplete files,
additional resources, etc.
- Student awards will be based upon the student’s financial need, the
amount of available funds, the number of Seton Hall students who qualify for
aid, and the date the student completes the application process.
- The amounts listed on the award notifications are estimates based
on full-time enrollment.
- Admission to Seton Hall must be finalized with no contingencies.
- Students must be classified as degree seeking or
- Verification must be completed.
- Students must meet the Standards for Satisfactory Academic
- If all eligibility is met, financial aid funds may be disbursed to
your student account.
- It is the student's responsibility to be aware of credit hours and
cumulative GPA requirements for each program and/or scholarship, which
can be found on the Program Eligibility Charts on the website. When
requirements are no longer met, awards will be adjusted as necessary;
updated awards will appear on PirateNet.
- All awards are subject to change.
- You are required to inform financial aid of any additional aid you
expect to receive not yet listed on the award notification or found
under View my Financial Aid on PirateNet.
- Any subsequent awards may necessitate a revision of your financial
aid award package. This includes, but is not limited to, any private
scholarships or third party tuition payment/waivers or departmental
January 1, 2009