True Blue Nurse
The True Blue Nurse Newsletter was created in fall 2016 as a forum to promote the work of faculty, students and alumni of the College of Nursing related to research, commendations and advancements in the art and science of healthcare.
The newsletter is published twice per year in fall and spring. Submissions of articles, announcements and other materials are welcomed and encouraged. Please send all inquiries and materials to Lorraine Joyce.
In This Edition:
- A letter from Dean Marie Foley
- College of Nursing Receives $3.6M Grant
- Nursing Programs Top in the Nation
- New Program Prepares Nurse Leaders for Healthcare Roles
- Professor Kathleen Neville Chosen Fulbright UK Scholar
- Professor Beth Jameson Named Nursing Fellow
- Nursing Students Graduate with Jobs in Hand
- WSOU Celebrates Nurses Week
- CareCall: A Look into Nursing Entrepreneurship
- Nursing Honor Society Inducts New Members
- College of Nursing Receives Healthcare Foundation of NJ Grant