U.S. News and World Report has consistently recognized Seton Hall University as having one of the top programs in the nation for Online Graduate Nursing Programs. In 2021, Seton Hall was ranked the top online graduate nursing program in New Jersey and third among all Catholic universities in the country. U.S. News and World Report's 2021 Best Graduate Schools guide also ranked the College's Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) and Doctor of Nursing (D.N.P.) programs as top programs in New Jersey.
Why not develop your career at one of the northeast's leading centers of nursing scholarship, teaching and practice?
Request More Information
Loading GRAD Nursing Inquiry...
- Ph.D. in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - online
Online Master of Science Programs
- M.S.N. Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N. Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N. Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N. Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - NEW
Online Certificate Programs
- Graduate Certificate in Population Focused Nursing Practice
- Post-Master's Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate in Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
R.N. to M.S.N. Degree Bridge - online
The R.N. to M.S.N. Degree Bridge provides registered nurses (R.N.s) who have an Associate in Science (A.S.) or Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in nursing AND a non-nursing baccalaureate degree, with an option to pursue a Master’s degree in Nursing (M.S.N.).
For more information about applying, visit our Graduate Affairs website.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Accelerated Second Degree B.S.N.: 14-month program held at both Georgian Court University Campus in Lakewood, NJ, and Seton Hall's Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus in Nutley, NJ. This program is for students who already hold a non-nursing bachelor's degree.