U.S. News and World Report has consistently recognized Seton Hall University as having one of the top programs in the nation for Online Graduate Nursing Programs. In 2021, Seton Hall was ranked the top online graduate nursing program in New Jersey and third among all Catholic universities in the country. U.S. News and World Report's 2021 Best Graduate Schools guide also ranked the College's Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) and Doctor of Nursing (D.N.P.) programs as top programs in New Jersey.
College of Nursing is committed to fostering an environment that embraces differences among individuals from various races and ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientation, income levels, religious affiliations, disability status, age or political viewpoints.
A 25% tuition discount is available for employees of Atlantic Health, Memorial Sloan Kettering and Valley Hospital.
Request More Information
Loading GRAD Nursing Inquiry...
- Ph.D. in Nursing - synchronous online or in person
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - online
Online M.S.N. Programs
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Administration and Executive Nurse Leadership
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Online Certificate Programs
- Graduate Certificate in Population Focused Nursing Practice
- Post-Master's Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate in Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
R.N. to M.S.N. Degree Bridge - online
The R.N. to M.S.N. Degree Bridge provides registered nurses (R.N.s) who have an Associate in Science (A.S.) or Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in nursing AND a non-nursing baccalaureate degree, with an option to pursue a Master’s degree in Nursing (M.S.N.).
For more information about applying, visit our Graduate Affairs website.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Accelerated Second Degree B.S.N.: 14-month program held at both Freehold, NJ, and Nutley, NJ. This program is for students who already hold a non-nursing bachelor's degree.
If you are interested in the traditional or accelerated program, please inquire at the undergraduate admissions website or apply online.