Since New Jersey's oldest baccalaureate nursing program was founded at Seton Hall in the 1930s, the education and professional growth of nurses has been our priority. Why not develop your career at one of the northeast's leading centers of nursing scholarship, teaching and practice?
Request More Information
Loading GRAD Nursing Inquiry...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)
Second Degree Programs
- Master's Level Entry Program: Clinical Nurse Leader
- Second Degree B.S.N., (Accelerated, 14 month)
Applying to Seton Hall is easy. You can apply online, in print or through the Common Application. To apply to one of our undergraduate programs, you must submit an application to the University's Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The Admission Office's web site contains information on the application process, visiting and campus tour information, tuition and costs, financial aid information and more.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
Master of Science Programs
- M.S.N. Adult-Gerontology Primary/Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N. Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N. Health Systems Administration with Case Management
- M.S.N. Health Systems Administration/MBA
- Nurse Practitioner Post-Master's Certificate
- Post-Master's Certificate in Executive Healthcare Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Case Management
R.N. to M.S.N. Degree Bridge
The R.N. to M.S.N. Degree Bridge provides registered nurses (R.N.s) who have an Associate in Science (A.S.) or Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in nursing AND a non-nursing baccalaureate degree, with an option to pursue a Master’s degree in Nursing (M.S.N.).
For more information about applying, click here »