Our programs are nationally ranked programs and many of them may be taken online or off campus.
Applications, requirements, tools for financing your education and deadlines for admission to the undergraduate program of Seton Hall's College of Nursing are handled by the University Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- For information on how to apply, visit the Undergraduate Admissions website »
- Start your application now »
The University's Office of Admissions receives all applications for the M.S.N. and Graduate Certificate programs.
- If you have questions regarding your application, contact the Gabriele Zengewald at (973) 761-9583 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information on College of Nursing graduate admission requirements »
- Complete the on-line application »