The application deadline for this program is April 15th.
To be considered for admission to this graduate program, applicants must submit a completed application and:
- minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or WES evaluation (or equivalent);
- all transcripts from all colleges/universities attended;
- minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale on all college/university courses completed prior to admission;
- all ESL applicants to the CNL program must have taken the TOEFL within the past 5 years unless degreed from a U.S. accredited college or university. Any applicant must achieve a total score of at least 84, along with a minimum reading section score of at least 22, listening score of at least 22, speaking section score of at least 26, and writing section score of at least 24 to be considered for admission to the CNL program;
- two letters of recommendation, preferably from past professors or employers; and
- a personal interview is required.
Students must have completed the following program pre-requisites prior to admission:
- Anatomy and Physiology with lab – 8 credits
- Microbiology – 3/4 credits
- Organic or biochemistry with lab – 4 credits
- Ethics – 3 credits
- Statistics – 3 credits
- Developmental Psychology – 3 credits
- Economics – 3 credits
Prior to enrollment in clinical courses, accepted students must complete Joint Commission and OSHA requirements for immunization, medical history, liability insurance, criminal background check and competencies including the American Heart Association Certification course for CPR (BLS for Healthcare Professionals).