What are your plans for this summer?
The Catholic Center for Family Spirituality at Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology, Seton Hall University invites you to participate in the 2010 William J. Toth Summer Institute for Family Spirituality. The Summer Institute will offer graduate-level courses at our South Orange and Ridgewood locations. Guided by expert faculty, students will explore the spiritual, pastoral and theological dimensions of family life. All courses may be taken for credit towards a graduate Certificate in Spirituality or Pastoral Ministry or towards a Master's Degree in Theology or Pastoral Ministry. Students may also choose to enroll on a non-matriculating basis. Fifty percent discounts and new student scholarships are available for those involved in paid or significant voluntary Church service.
2010 Course Offerings
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish - Ridgewood
- Biblical Family Narratives
- The Family in the Early Church
Immaculate Conception Seminary - South Orange
- The Book of Genesis and Family Spirituality
- Wedding Feast at Cana
- The Eucharist and the Family
- American Catholic History and the Family
- Trinity and the Family
- Ecumenical Dialogue and Marriage
- John Paul II and Sexual Ethics
- The Gospel and the Family
Categories: Faith and Service