Welcome Class of 2020 and welcome back to returning students. Check out the First 56 Days Calendar for fun activities, workshops, athletic events and so much more.
Highlights include Welcome Week activities, interactive workshops, the Involvement Fair, soccer and volleyball games, the International Food Truck Festival, trivia games, a trip to the Jersey Shore, open mic nights and more.
All students are welcome.
- Want a strong start to the year? Attend "Freshman Skills to Success" workshop in Aquinas
- Need a sign for your door or room? Come out for Sign Making on the Green
- Want to know what's beyond Farinella Gate? Take a Tour of South Orange
- Interested in a friendly game? Sign up for Intramural CoRec Volleyball or Floor Hockey at the Richie Regan Center
- Need a few more items for you room? Take the weekend shuttle to Livingston Mall or Target
- Want to have your resume critiqued? Stop by The Career Center in Bayley Hall
- Been thinking about serving others? Attend the "Why You Should Go on a Service Trip" workshop in Pirate's Cellar
- Need a study break? Pop into Pirate's Cove on Wednesday evenings and enjoy a Coffeehouse performer
There's something for everyone…
Weekends at Seton Hall
These days, Seton Hall buzzes with energy and events every day of the week during the school year. From free outdoor movies to blue-themed festivals to sporting events and dance-athons, it's easy to stay busy without ever leaving campus.
Categories: Campus Life