Office of Faculty
The vision of the School of Medicine is that each person in New Jersey and in the United States, regardless of race of socioeconomic status, will enjoy the highest levels of wellness in an economically and behaviorally sustainable fashion.
As the Office of Faculty we are dedicated to providing an atmosphere of support and excellence in teaching. We aim to foster an environment of creativity, collaboration and diversity.
The office of Faculty is committed to facilitating the following:
- Assisting in faculty appointment and promotions (to Appointments & Promotions Committee)
- Assisting Department Chairs in annual review process
- Faculty records Assisting in Faculty Assembly and other faculty governance issues
- General faculty development (team-based learning, active learning)
- Development for inpatient and outpatient teaching
- Resident/Student as Teacher programs
- Development/coordination of faculty mentoring programs within HMH