At Seton Hall you can join other great minds who have a passion for finding solutions to complex problems. You'll learn from renowned faculty and build sought-after knowledge in topics like algorithms, data analytics, statistics and predictive modeling. You can pursue a career in industries like finance, telecommunications, actuarial studies, web design, news media, biotechnology or continue your education at a top graduate program. Our students have been admitted to prestigious programs at Rutgers, MIT, Princeton, Seton Hall and more.
Study Math at Seton Hall for the opportunity to:
- Learn from faculty who are experts in areas such as discrete math and graph theory, complex variables, differential equations, applied mathematics and statistics.
- Benefit from a strong emphasis on undergraduate research. Our students are true apprentice mathematicians, as they work extensively with faculty on groundbreaking research.
- Present your research at acclaimed academic settings like MIT and at national and international conferences — most times with Seton Hall paying all expenses.
- Gain real-world experience with internships at employers like the FBI, U.S. Department of Defense, Merck, Selective Insurane, J.P. Morgan Stanley and more.
- Enhance your education by also earning a Certificate in Data Visualization and Analysis. The skills you’ll learn are in high demand in industries like marketing, finance, insurance, health care and academia.
- Achieve success in a program where nearly 100% of students are employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.