In Seton Hall's computer science program, you'll learn in small classes taught by great minds and renowned innovators. Plus, you'll explore topics that are driving today's ever-expanding tech economy. Of our students, 100% find employment after graduation in careers like software development, data science, technical management and information science, cybersecurity and more. Others have gone on to renowned graduate schools like Stanford, UConn, Emory University, University of Southern California and Stevens Institute of Technology.
Study Computer Science at Seton Hall for the opportunity to:
- Explore cutting-edge topics like data mining and computer data visualization, software engineering, robotics and human mind, computer graphics, cybersecurity, and design and analysis of algorithms.
- Follow in the footsteps of previous students who have secured internships or full-time careers at top employers like the FBI, New Jersey Devils, UPS, Lincoln Financial and more.
- Enhance your education with a Cybersecurity Certificate or participate in a summer boot camp to earn an industry-recognized certification like CompTIA security.
- Learn from highly regarded faculty who remain actively involved in the field by serving on professional committees and working as editors/reviewers for publications like Trends in Functional Programming, Applications of Computer Algebra, Journal of Combinatorics, Journal of Symbolic Computation and ACM Technical Symposium.
- Learn from faculty who have published research in areas such as software engineering, functional programming, data science, mathematics and computer science pedagogy and more.
- Work alongside faculty on groundbreaking research and have your findings published. Attend national and international conferences such as the International Symposium on Trends in Functional Programming in the UK or the Undergraduate Research Conference at MIT.
- Benefit from alumni mentoring and professional networking starting sophomore year.