Asian Studies has a rich history at Seton Hall. Courses on Asian languages, history and culture were first offered at Seton Hall in 1952. Since then, programs have expanded to include both Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees. Students have the opportunity to enrich their cultural experience through activities beyond the classroom such as study abroad opportunities, participation in Japan Week activities and working on the Asian Voice Newsletter. Take a look and see what we have to offer!
- Degree Programs
- History of Asian Studies at Seton Hall
- Japan Week
- Asian Voice Newsletter - read the latest issue!
- Graduate Symposium Proceedings
- Asian Studies Resources
- Study Abroad
- Teaching Assistantships in Asian Studies
- 2017 Chinese Speech Contest