Health Sciences and Nursing Graduate Open House
Saturday, September 25, 2021 │ 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Seton Hall’s Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) Campus
123 Metro Boulevard │ Nutley, NJ 07110-1150
The College of Nursing and School of Health and Medical Sciences invite you to visit our new Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) campus on September 25 to explore your future in the next phase of healthcare delivery. The IHS campus creates a forward-thinking approach to healthcare education, bringing together future nurse and health professionals in an innovative team-based training approach that reflects the future of healthcare delivery.
An application fee waiver will be issued to all attendees who sign-in at the Health Sciences and Nursing Graduate Open House and subsequently apply to a program. Please note that the fee waiver does not apply to previously submitted applications.
In accordance with health and safety protocols, attendance at this event will be limited to one guest per registrant. Guests must be ages 12+, no exceptions. Registration is mandatory and will be strictly enforced. Additionally, registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on 9/23/21 and walk-ins are not permitted.
Loading Fall 2021 Graduate Health Sciences and Nursing Open House...
Take this opportunity to speak with our faculty, administration and staff who will share what they seek in qualified candidates and provide answers to your questions.
Tour our state-of-art facilities and view the latest in technology and training resources.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Speak with admissions directors, faculty, and deans
- Benefit from the first-hand perspective of current students and alumni ambassadors
- Experiences a program through breakout sessions hosted by our Schools and Colleges
- Learn about financial planning options that can help to offset the cost of a graduate degree
- Take a guided tour of our phenomenal state-of-the-art facilities
- View the classrooms where you will engage with fellow students who will become your colleagues and friends
- Gain insight into networking and professional development opportunities
Discover why there has never been a better time to begin your advanced education with Seton Hall University.
Indoor Mask Requirement Extended Until Further Notice
The University's existing indoor mask requirement is being extended until further notice.
- All individuals (vaccinated and unvaccinated) are required to wear a mask at all indoor, nonresidential, on-campus University settings, except when alone or dining.
- Any individual exhibiting any signs of illness should NOT attend in the interest of safety for all participants.
There are numerous benefits to getting vaccinated. Vaccines are free, widely available, and effective. Additionally, vaccinated individuals appear to have an extremely low probability of becoming seriously ill or worse.