John J. Harrington, Jr.
Richard J. Hunter, Jr.*
Héctor R. Lozada
William Stoever (emeritus)
* Indicates founding member
Charter of Rights and Responsibilities for the Fellows
- Engage in academic and professional research on topics concerning international business;
- Teach courses either solely or primarily dedicated to international business topics or which contain significant international content, especially the undergraduate International Business Colloquium or the graduate International Perspectives course;
- Present papers at appropriate academic or professional conferences or at meetings dealing with international business issues or aspects;
- Participate in panels, discussions, colloquia and meetings on topics relevant to international business;
- Engage in individual foreign travel or participate in foreign academic programs or exchanges;
- Engage in appropriate foreign teaching and research exchange programs or assignments;
- Create new international business course offerings;
- Host and welcome foreign academics, colleagues, students and other visitors to Seton Hall University and to the Stillman School;
- Participate appropriately in the activities of the Institute for International Business;
- Include the designation "Faculty Fellow of the Institute for International Business" as appropriate.