Seton Hall University

Non-English Language Documents

Letters of Solicitation and Informed Consent documents, if written in a language other than standard English, need to be submitted in both English and the non-English language.  A statement of certification as to the accuracy of the translation from an authorized company on their letterhead stationary must accompany all such documents.