Summer Housing is available for Seton Hall University students who are enrolled in summer classes, working for the university, or completing a university-affiliated internship.
All students planning to live on campus for summer housing must submit the summer housing application, even if the cost of their housing is being covered by a program or department. Applications must be submitted at least 2 business days prior to the student’s anticipated move in date for their session. The summer housing application will open at the end of March. Summer housing location varies year to year as the needs for facilities use vary.
Students may select the summer session in which they are enrolled.
Summer 2020 Rates
- Intersession I May 18 - June 9: $680
- Intersession II June 8 - June 27: $543
- Intersessions I & II May 18 - June 27: $1,324
- Summer I (5 Weeks) May 18 - June 24: $1,189
- Summer I (6 Weeks) May 18 – July 1: $1,427
- Summer II July 8 - August 7: $1,155
- All Summer May 18 - August 7: $2,775
Due to summer program offerings, we cannot offer single rooms as an option unless a registered DSS need. Additional days including late stay or early arrival requests in double occupancy must be coordinated with the Summer Residence Hall Director and are billed at $33/day, including days between August 7th and Fall Move Over (Date TBD).
Additionally, students residing in Turrell Manor may opt to extend their lease for the summer months.
Turrell Manor Lease Extension
Open only to current Turrell residents.
- One-person apartment, one room: $2,148
- Two-person apartment, two single rooms: $2,127
- Two-person apartment, one double room: $1,700
- Four-person apartment, two double rooms: $1,685