Housing Basics for Returning Students
The first 1,150 returning students who pay the $325 non-refundable housing deposit and complete a housing application will qualify for the Housing Selection process that will commence in April. All housing deposits and housing applications are due by March 6th.
Housing Deposit and Application
Students can access the fall housing application and pay the housing deposit in January by logging into their PirateNet account and clicking on the eRezLife chiclet.
Please note: students must have a clear bursar balance and be registered for fall classes to be eligible to participate in the fall housing selection process.
Here are some brief points about the Room Selection process for now:
- Housing deposits and housing applications are due on March 6th.
- Priority Points will be calculated and emailed out to all students who qualified for Housing Selection at the end of March.
- The general housing selection process will begin the week of April 20th.
- There will be no minimum amount of Priority Points required to be pulled in as someone's roommate or suitemate.
- Housing Selection will be conducted in order of Priority Points beginning with students who have 40 Priority Points and working down from there.
Please stay tuned to your SHU email for more information about Housing Selection.
Priority Points Overview
Selecting a Room