Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) Information Session
Seton Hall’s Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree is designed to prepare traditional full- or part-time students and non-traditional working students through six key areas of study:
- Leadership in the healthcare environment
- Management for healthcare leaders and professionals
- Analytical skills applied to industry challenges
- Critical thinking for a competitive environment
- Communication for effective relationships
- Professionalism and ethics
An application fee waiver will be issued to everyone who attends this online infosession and subsequently applies to the MHA program. Please note that the fee waiver does not apply to previously submitted applications.
Register for the infosession on Monday, May 22, 2023 at 7 - 8 p.m
Loading Master of Healthcare Administration Information Session...
Can't make this date?
If you are unable to attend any of our events, you can schedule a one-on-one appointment with admissions by following this link.