Interprofessional Health Sciences
As previously announced, the School of Health and Medical Sciences (SHMS) and all its graduate programs have relocated to a new branch campus — the Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) Campus located in Nutley/Clifton, New Jersey.
SHMS Graduate Programs
• Master of Science in Athletic Training
• Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
• Master of Science in Physician Assistant
• Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
• Master of Healthcare Administration (and related certificate programs)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Health Sciences
The new IHS Campus is the result of a historic partnership between Seton Hall and Hackensack Meridian Health. A state-of-the-art facility with modern and fully-equipped spaces for teaching, learning, studying, researching and applying clinical skills will encourage interprofessional education among Seton Hall's various health-related disciplines.