As previously announced, the School of Health and Medical Sciences will be relocating to a new branch campus. Our new Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) Campus will house the School of Health and Medical Sciences’ graduate programs beginning in Summer 2018 (expected):
• Master of Science in Athletic Training
• Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
• Master of Science in Physician Assistant
• Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
• Master of Healthcare Administration (and related certificate programs)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Health Sciences
This new branch campus of Seton Hall University, located in Nutley/Clifton, New Jersey, is the result of a historic partnership between Seton Hall and Hackensack Meridian Health. A state-of-the-art facility with modern and fully-equipped spaces for teaching, learning, studying, researching and applying clinical skills will encourage interprofessional education among Seton Hall’s various health-related disciplines.
Read more about the new campus in this feature story from our Insights Magazine.