Sunday, April 25, 2021
Update, April 28, 2021, 1:00 p.m.
On-campus clinic accepting walk-in vaccinations
We have been notified by our colleagues at Clara Maas Medical Center that they are now accepting walk-ins for today’s vaccine clinic. As a reminder, the clinic is being held in the Richard and Sheila Regan Fieldhouse until 5 pm today, April 28, 2021. Please remember to bring personal identification.
Previous HICT weekly updates have noted efforts to procure a COVID vaccination clinic on campus to foster our ongoing health and safety efforts.
Through the work of Health Services, we are pleased to announce that we will host a COVID-19 vaccine (Moderna) clinic on the South Orange campus on Wednesday, April 28. The clinic is being provided thanks to a partnership with Clara Maas Medical Center.
- All Seton Hall University (South Orange, Newark, Nutley) students, faculty, staff, administrators, and their family members who are at least 18 years old are eligible. If there is capacity, we may open eligibility further.
- The first dose will be administered on Wednesday, April 28, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. The second dose will be administered on Wednesday, May 26, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Both doses will be administered at the Richard and Sheila Regan Fieldhouse, South Orange campus.
- Per Clara Maas Hospital policy – you must be able to return to campus on May 26 for the second dose of the vaccine to participate in this clinic.
- You must sign up in advance using the Clara Maas registration system here by noon, Tuesday, April 27th. You will then receive confirmation from Clara Maas and directions from them to sign up for a specific vaccination time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Bring your identification and insurance information with you. Note that there is no cost to you for the vaccine.
Get a shot for you and SHU!
Health Intervention and Communication Team
Categories: Health and Medicine